Tuesday 15 January 2019

photo/video of the boy that was assaulted and in the process was stolen from surfaces online

Share it Please
On the 12th of January I went to see my coach concerning our end of the year football party and on getting there after talking to him I decided to see my friends in the hotel we do chill in of which I did 3 of my last bday there and spent a lot too .... the hotel LABOFF hotel number 2 Arubo street oko oba agege Lagos which is owned by one Mr AGBOKE OLANIYI who is like a member of the team because he does play with us and comes for training at times , a day before was our normal novelty match and I was the one that arranged the other team , he was on my team and since it was a novelty match I had told him that everone who played first half was going out second half at first he refused but when he saw people going out he had to succumb and invetween the second half he said he wanted to come in again then everyone in the team including myself said if he was to come in we won’t continue the match insisting he isn’t the one feeding us ! ... he got angry and left the field ... the next day after talking to my coach I went in the hotel to see my friend and the next thing he said was that I was against him and I told him that it’s field stuff even if we kick ourself it’s ended on the field and when he kept ranting and I said emabinu” which is sorry and immediately I turned to leave because I saw he was angry he threw a punch at me from behind and but I didn’t retaliate and he continued and I just tried leaving the premises but before I could leave one of the people that follows him around pinned me down and started punching my face before my friends inside came to my rescue and if not for the fact that I was able to free one of my hand to guide my face it would have been worse . He tore my cloth and while being held down turned me to a punching bag before witnesses started cursing him right inside his hotel ! I later went ahead to call my brother and my lawyer and explained all to them ! I am suing him !

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 TrendOfAfrica. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism