Thursday 19 June 2014

Oritsefemi Wins GLADE Popular Song Of The Year Award …Dedicates Award To His fans | PHOTO

Share it Please



The Double Wahala crooner was very excited when he was announced the winner of the category that   has Sean Tizzle, Olamide and Tiwa Savage as the popular song of the year.

“I can’t believe that I’m the winner until the award was presented to me on the stage. I appreciate God for the talents he gave me and everybody who has made this happened to me. I thank the organizers for the award. I’m dedicating the award to my fans that have been there for me”, the Mercies of The Lord exponent said after receiving the award on Sunday, 15th June at Time Square, Ikeja.


He Shared the Above picture on his Instagram page with the caption

"My Special s/o goes to global news 4 dis special award of excellence....(double wahala) popular song of De year....well am still a virgin anyway"

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 TrendOfAfrica. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism